- A Practical Commentary on the Gospel According to St. Matthew
- James Morison [1816-1893]
- Publication Year:
- Hodder & Stoughton
- New Testament, Commentary, Gospel of Matthew
- Copyright Holder:
- Public domain
Table of Contents
Exposition of the Gospel
- The Charm of St. Matthew's Gospel
- St. Matthew's Gospel—"Memorials" or "Memoirs"
- St. Matthew's Memoirs an Evangel or Gospel
- The Phrase "According to"
- Matthew—the Significance of the Name
- Who was St. Matthew?
- Was the Writer of the Gospel St. Matthew the Apostle?
- Hebrew and Greek Originals
- Integrity of St. Matthew's Gospel
- Date of Publication
- The Gospel according to St. Matthew, as we have it, not a Final "Redaction"
- Relation of St. Matthew's Gospel to the other two Synoptical Gospels
- Cherubic Symbols of the Four Evangelists
- The Aim and Plan of St. Matthew's Gospel
- Contents of the Gospel;